SMO Ferro Alloys Pvt. Ltd.
Smo Ferro Alloys Pvt Ltd is thrilled to announce a major milestone in our industrial development journey. With substantial support from the Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (MPIDC) through the CCIP program as follows :-
1. Ferro Alloys project in Gram Shivgarh , Tehsil Sailana, District Ratlam has received a boost of INR 189 crores, reinforcing our INR 209 crores project.
2. Pig Iron, power plant and Ferro Alloys project in Meghnagar, District Jhabua has received a subsidy of 209.5 crore, having project cost 215 crore.
The MPIDC’s generous package includes
1. Seven-year electricity 1 rs unit charge rebate.
2. Exemption from electricity duty for seven years and
3. Substantial 40% subsidy on plant and machinery expenses.
This support highlights our commitment to regional economic growth and job creation, with production set to commence in six months.
We owe this achievement to the MPIDC’s visionary initiatives and the dedicated efforts of our Smo Ferro Alloys Pvt Ltd team. We want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to the entire team, especially core members Teena, Aayushi, Purnima, Pratibha, Priyanka and Trapti, along with our directors Mr. Saiyyed Akhtar Ali, Saiyyed Owais Ali and Saiyyed Murtuza Ali. Their unwavering hard work has been instrumental in our success, and we look forward to a bright future of growth and success together.
Silico-manganese slag is a by-product of silico-manganese alloy production, and its major oxide components are SiO2, CaO, Al2O3, and MnO.
In the initial phase, we had kept all the slag as it is, then in the year 2020, we started research in it, then we found that by crushing and jigging, we can extract metal from it in small size.
The metal extract after processing is used in Production of medium carbon Ferro Manganese and Steel Making Industry .
SMO Ferro Alloys Private Limited is established in the year 2018, having its registered office situated at 1 Wahid Nagar, old bypass road, district Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh with its plant located at –
- Current Unit – 101-104, AKVN Industrial Area, Meghnagar, District Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh,
- Proposed Unit – Chandrapur and Durgapur
SMO Ferro Alloys has firmly gained a good reputation for meeting quality standards and timely delivery of products to our clients. With our deep acumen and expertise in Ferro alloys industry; we are successfully producing multiple Ferro alloy products and Processing of Ferro Alloys slag and continuously increasing our production capacity.
- Itall started when Saiyyed Akhtar ali, A Son of Farmer, has started sub- contractorship in 1986 at vary young age individually, he was single Piller of his family, has been started doing work with single tractor, for suppling stones on sub-contractorship. After that he shift his to work in coal Ash.
- Later in 2003, Mr. Saiyyed Akhtar ali, backed with a decade full of experience ventured in the world of construction formed a Partnership Firm M/s Saiyyed Akhtar Ali with his mother, M/s SAA had a crystal clear vision and mission to have a remarkable footprints in Construction industry, Soon Firm has been awarded as Class A PWD Contractor, Saiyyed Akhtar ali also promoted his two brothers Saiyyed Mohbbat Ali and Mr. Afsar ali, by joining them in Partnership firm.
- From 2003- 2011,group wasdoing business of construction and mining in same firm, after that in 2012 group diversed its portfolio in the field of manufacturing of ferro alloys (Metal) by taking Job Work contract at meghnagar, Jhabua (M.P.)
- Laterin 2018,group has formed a Private limited company by the name of SMO ferro alloys private limited with a vision to take over a Manufacturing unit of Ferro Alloys on lease.
- In 2019, Group has been taken Two Manufacturing Units of Manganese oxide (chemical) at Meghangar, Jhabua (M.P.), in the firm M/s Owais Ali Overseas Prop. Saiyyed Owais Ali and M/s Gharib Nawaz infra (A Family Owned Partnership Firm). During Manufacturing of Ferro alloys , group was concern about Waste (Slag) generated by their Own Plant , because Group was paying huge handling cost for that, Later in 2020 Group in House developed Processing technology of processing that Slag and extracting metal out of it, This was Huge development of Group has been developed an In house Processing unit for processing of Slag and Started Working on 0% Wastage Policy, because after extraction remaining material is being sold to Construction projects.
- Group has Added A Mine of Granite, Quartz and Feldspar and An Oxygen Manufacturing Unit (to help for Covid) in their Assets Bucket in 2021. Later in 2022 , Group has started doing research on extraction of Valuable content from each and every type of Mineral and Industrial Wastage (Extraction of Gold, Silver, Lead, Zinc, Copper, lead, Tin, Tantlum, Niobium).
- Now Today’s Position, we are having an outlook for the prospering, expanding and enlarging group by introducing new flags to our group by introducing subsidiaries of Our Flagship company M/s SMO Ferro Alloys Private Limited, for executing all above working on a Larger
- One of Our Company is being also recognized as Start up for our Innovative
Our Infrastructure facility
Through operational excellence, processing capability and start of the art infrastructure which is at par with international standards, Mohabbat focuses on large scale expansion of its product portfolio in India and emerge as a leading natural resource conglomerate. The Company is operating at the location 101-104, AKVN, Industrial Area, Meghnagar, Jhabua,(M.P.)- 457779 India
With a plant capacity as follows
Current Unit Address
101-104, AKVN, Industrial Area, Meghnagar
Future Planning Location
Current Unit Address
The Company has sufficient land and factory shed for processing of above referred products at above factory address with other necessary infrastructural facilities such as power, water, labor etc. The Company has sufficient plant and machinery at the premises for the processing. For the further future expansion opportunity for the firm is that for the processing of slag at different location .
For processing of slag both machine and labour required. We have a fully automatic plant and machines available and also we work in the Trible area where there is sufficient availability of cheaper labours.